Friday, June 29, 2007

El CHE good or bad?

A man who has made great history especially to Cuba.Well I always came across El Che T-shirts and stencil art...But I thought to my self Who is this guy? I did research...very Breif research and said hey this guy is some one who can be looked up to and respected.

Revolutionary leader born in Argentina Strategic Genius in guerilla warfare and tactics,A great politic with power, did I mention Revolutionary leader?He tried to Change cuba for the better.Hero of the poor and Devil to the rich as My Dad put it.

I was like yeah Im gunna buy a T-shirt even though it is really Ironic that his face is on one,would he have really wanted that? I dont think so but I wanted one anyways,but aloooot of poeple disapprove of that If I wear the shirt I know whos on it...I know what hes done I Know he killed many poeple unessecary and nessecary. Well thats war for you...

This Guy(Big Boss-Metal Gear Series) always reminded me of Che Guevara especially this picture



No comments: