Monday, January 7, 2008

Birthday Letdown Job desires

Well it seem's my birthday is going to be another bust,But I don't mind. I really never did anything for my birthday. Poeple may think its still there in the air,but Plans were doomed sinced the beginning. I dont want to be a baby about it but I wanted it to happen :(

Other then that today I went to alot of Stores in Soho that have crazy sick stuff,I wish I had a job there but yeah...its just a wish. Next time Ill cop some applications maybe I will land a job,and if I ever do I will Love it. hehe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol after a verrry verry long time i finally took the time to read Rens blog..and much to my suprise i enjoyed it u loser.. pretty cool stuff..and nice kickss xD andd awww @ ya bday plans.. ur still gonna get that hug from the Ephster tho lol..♥ ya