Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!

I dont have any pictures to post up but,I learned a great deal at the end of 2007. Love your family becuase no matter what...they will love you in return no matter the crazy outcome.
another thing is Dont save work untill the last second or you will be stuck like me breaking night doing a 8 page paper :0
Also treat your friends the way you want to be treated,or the way I put it,treat friends the way they treat you...because theres always that one diamond in the rough that will go that extra mile for you. So I took time outa my day to make my overlooked "Gems" to feel special
And last but not least be grateful,I didnt get much this christmas and it sucked abit but I remembered a woman shopping for her three kids in the 99 cents store,on christmas eve...i felt so bad and like a big asswipe over here wining about somthing I couldnt get,when there are kids out there getting half to nothing.
so I learned alot and choose to fight fait this year and go all out in my final struggle to get out there.

Have a Happy New year from Ren himself~

No comments: