Monday, February 4, 2008

Lupe Fiasco Auograph


Lupe Fiasco I love this guy as an artist...shit even as a person I was like damn this dude is deep. I'm not the one to idolize people.But with this new Rapper in the game I was like Damn I want to meet this guy..well i wanna before I die.My long-time friend acually got a chance to meet him in a party in conneticut and told me he was a really cool guy.
Just on saturday I got my chance and I chose to wake up my friends and head out at like 8 arriving to the J and R autograph signing at 9. We stood in line for like 6 to 7 hours. We were first inline of course :) and when it hit three,we were getting interviewed and asked questions. And lots of Cameras where in our faces haha...I felt like I was one of Lu's crew ppl.
When Lupe Fiasco showed up We chanted his name and The Track "dumb it down started to play. I was like Goooyaaarrd! And Lupe Laughed at the acknowledgement.
This is where the story gets bad. The First 4 ppl in line (my friends not me) had horrible autographs becuase the silver marker Lupe was using died out. But mines was fine though. We were Rushed out the building and couldnt even take pictures with the Artist.Only have a few words with him thats all. I was pissed My friends were pissed and Lu was real sick so he didnt look all that happy to be there. When I got my autograph I just told him yo thanks Lu he was like no problem. I wa slike feel better,he was like thanks and We shook hands. Thats it 3 seconds...litterally I met him though righ :| well Ill post up pictures of me in the event llater one pppeeaaace

No comments: