Thursday, August 23, 2007

Woah Summer is over

Sorry Ive been busy with school so I havent been able to post much.Well School is over,I made it sound negative before but I had a blast...I know I know summer school. Summer school has always been fun in a fresh sort of way.Well Im back into playing video games and doing what I normally do.I will update more often and quit fucken around. Latly Ive been home all day doing nothing it sucks really,and to know that school is right around the corner...well gotta make the best of it.

In a few day I might buy a psp,but the way it plays is so complicated,you can either buy it for games or homebrew and emulators.With version difficulties and motherboard compatibilities.How will I ever explain to my dad why Im getting it.Or even worst if it gets bricked.Well Ill let you guys know more about how that goes in a few days.

ps.Check tommorow for an update on my top games page...Awsomeness

Ren's helpful tip: Treat your friends the way you would want your friends to treat you.

No comments: