Friday, August 24, 2007

Naruto Spoilers and Psp update

Yeah man if your keeping up on the Naruto Chapter you would be bugged out on how cool it is.(only if youve been reading or watching everything up until then)Man they revealed naruto's dad infact is Yondaime...named Minato somthing.But yeah the leader of Akatsuki is going to fight one of the Saanin.Its great I was all psyched when a close friend (Andy) Spoiled things that would appear 10 chapters later...I dont know how she does it >,> But I was pissed because I could bet money that Pein(leader of akatsuki) is naruto's uncle.Dont ask how but when it happens shes gunna be like I told you so.


I got the psp like I mention in the previous blog.Its firmware 3.50...god either loves or hates me...or has a funny sense of humor....just put it like this,it will be a bitch to downgrade.Im glad I have it,but I cant save anything on it.I hope to do somthing useful with this media device...any ideas?

Art of Pein credit to Pokefreak

Ren's Tip of the day:Fuck spoilers

No comments: