Friday, October 5, 2007

Broken Promises


Well this is the first post in a while.Haven't really had the time to do anything really.Just been out of it latly I couldnt remember my own name if it was tagged to my shirt.


Well I guess I will update the video game and Anime section shortly. I have been using my psp like it was mandatory though.I downgraded it :] and over a dozen others...sorry Sony but yeah I got it to play movies,ISO,Eboots and all that crazy stuff.Totally worth the money.But I still love my ds aswell.


You already know I got Phantom Hourglass. Its a great game but its hard to find time for it.I have a booked weekend as always chillen with friends you know.Hopefully this one will be the "one" to remember.My social life is a little on edge and my education is ok im guessing still hangin in there you know?

No comments: