Thursday, December 13, 2007

Progression through my eyes


Yeah I I guess on average I'll update once every two months.It will be more often from now on Promise.I've been hanging in there,I recently got my braces fixed...after months of embarrasment... Dental Checkups...Root canals...and doubts of appearence I got them.The first week was the worst. Imagine this...all your teeth are slightly loose...you have cavities on every tooth...and when you bite down they stab your gums.Yeah thats how it felt to have them on.Hopefuly the results will be worth it.

Girls Girls Girls,the most complicated thing inmy eyes. Once you think you have them figured out..they always prove your analitical opinions and statements to be a wrong...completely.Well relationships and girlfriends arent for me. I'm just not ready for another huge commitment :\

The Cool is to hit the stooores December 18th and Hopefully I have a good day on December 15th in the Rockefella Center NYC kiddos wish me luck

No comments: